Thursday 11 April 2013

TAG: Beauty Things I Suck At!

Hello everyone!
A tag I've read and I really enjoy... I present the Beauty Things I SUCK at!



Blusher
I hate putting blusher on. I either go overboard or put it in the wrong place. I have the right tools, I can do the contouring bit but as soon as I brandish that pink tipped brush at my face all hell breaks loose and half the time I could audition for clown college. Le sigh....

Eyebrows
My eyebrows are the bane of my life. Filling them, tweezing them.. they never look right and never look the same. Yes, this is where professional help comes in. However  I got them threaded once and I looked rather surprised so I'm slowly building up the confidence and money to go see the Benefit girls at their brow bar (many good reviews!)...

False Eyelashes
HOW DIFFICULT IS THIS?! I can't even explain this one. I am inept. I'd be more skilled at knitting a jumper for an ant I'm sure. I think this may be a practice makes perfect kind of thing.

Nail Care
With the amount I review/paint my nails this is a terrible sin. It doesn't help that my job means my hands are constantly wet so my nails become brittle but I very rarely file and use cuticle oil. Aint nobody got time fo' that...

So ladies (and gents), what are YOUR beauty bugbears? The things you wish you could but don't ever do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena