Monday 30 July 2012

No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hi everyone!
Skincare is a difficult thing to blog about as everyone has different skin and wants different results from their skincare. Some skincare is pricey and not worth it, some are little gems and come cheap as chips. However today I want to talk about an alternative to the holy grail that is the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser.




The No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser has the same premise behind it: rub on, rub off with the muslin cloth that has been in warm water. The texture of the cream is quite thick and there is a slight fragrance to it, think more baby product smell rather than perfumed. I like the packaging too as you can see exactly how much you have left.


When I used this I took my makeup off first then used eye make up remover simply because I can't stand the cloth having massive black marks over it. After using it my skin felt soft and fresh - always a bonus. After a week of using it I think my skin looked brighter, and it felt a lot better to the touch!

I definately would recommend this product, a definate 9/10. It is not the cheapest product out there at £9.95 but I think its worth every penny.

1 comments:

  1. I think it is super hard to beat Liz Earle when it comes to hot cloth cleanser but this one looks not too bad.

    P:S New follower

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena