Monday 19 August 2013

Rimmel Apocalips in Nude Eclipse

With the announcement that new shades are going to be released, I believed it the right time to pop my 2p (not cents, I'm english after all) in. Following on from my need to have more subtle, neutral colours for work this purchase seemed a given as I had never tried a formula such as this before. Rimmel Apocalips promise rich, intense colour and a satin smooth shine. I love this colour on me, however it does look akin to MAC Japanese Maple on these photos ( I promise they aren't the same).
Lasting power is good, they last a few drinks on a night out before topping up, and for normal everyday use they fare well also. For the price tag of £5.99 (or depending which drugstore has an offer on them) there are more than enough reasons to have at least one in your stash..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena