Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lush Love Lettuce Face Mask

Today I'm going to tell you all about my experience with Love Lettuce. As we all know, skincare is subjective, so what I say here may not work for you. However, that does not mean you shouldn't read it :p

I find fresh face masks are the best for tired skin. They wake your skin up. They are cool. They smell devine. So what does this one do? Lush says:

'This mask is a seaweed gel with exfoliating granules through it. 
Ideal for those who want to clear away dead skin and brighten the face, whilst also gently treating it to softening ingredients.'


 

I say: Yes, I agree. You do have to gently rub this into the skin otherwise you can really irritate it (those ground up almonds really do pack a punch!). I left it on for about 30 mins whilst faffing around with other beauty routine related tasks and washed it off with a muslin cloth (an old one, I don't think a white cloth would return after that!) for extra exfoliating goodness. It does feel quite heavy and cakey so it can become a tad annoying. Just think of the end result ladies!!

It made my skin feel lovely, very clear albeit a bit red but that subsided after slapping a generous amount of moisturiser on. It cleared away the dry bits around my nose without problem. With this tub you can get a fair amount of usage out of it, I used it about ten times but I didn't cake it on.

Overall I would repurchase. It does what it says on the tub, and for £5.95, I wouldn't say that pricey considering what it is and the ingredients in it. Buy it here.

5 comments:

  1. 10 uses isn't bad for the price., i guess. I'm just comparing that price to other high brand face masks that seem to be seem everywhere around the blogs recently.
    Good to hear that it does the job although a shame it caused you to have a red mug as a result.
    Good review me dear.

    Jules x

    http://flabbyface.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right, they ARE everywhere at the minute, but even some of the high end masks aren't the greatest. Sometimes people assume that the higher the cost the better the product which isn't always the case as you are probs aware! x

      Delete
  2. This is one of the Lush face masks that I haven't tried, I've tried most of the other ones aha. I like that this one is meant to soothe, I'll need to try it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! I'm the same as you, I want to try them all. Maybe ask the assistant for a sample first? I did with this and I'm glad I did as sometimes they can just blow the face up!

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this, think its the colour puts me off xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena