Wednesday 20 June 2012

Body Shop Buys: Under £3

I love the body shop. I really do. You go in and there are fruity smells everywhere, it's like a party in your nose. With that said I don't shop in there too often. However I found 3 Beauty Buys Under £3 that if you don't already have, you should.



1) Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm in Satsuma Shimmer. £2.00.
This smellts absolutely devine. Just like satsumas (suprisingly). The Pot Lip balms are really good value for money, they are very moisturising and they are perfect to pop in your bag. The satsuma shimmer does have little golden glitter particles, but as the swatch shows they aren't overpowering and they aren't gritty on the lips which is always a bonus. They do other flavours too so if not this scent, definately pick up another!

2) Facial Brush with Lid. £3.00.
Not going to lie, I was cynical when I picked this up. It is tiny (the same size as the above lipbalm) and I thought it would take loads of effort to exfoliate the face with. I'm glad I bought it though. It's great to use with a cleanser as the bristles aren't scratchy and after rinsing the face is left smooth. Win.

3) Strawberry Hand Cleanse Gel. £.2.50.
I love cleansing gel as it makes me feel clean. I like this hand cleanse gel as it makes me feel clean without smelling like I'm in a hospital. It smells lovely and is a handy handbag size. Plus it fits in my pinny at work so I  can be clean on the go.

Have any of you tried any of these? Let me know below :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena