Wednesday 27 June 2012

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat 7 Day Trial

I always said I was going to review affordable products on this blog, and a YSL product isn't exactly one of them. However as this was free I feel that it's ok to do it just this once.

So down to the local Debenhams with my voucher I went and sat down to get colour matched (the lady said that you didn't actually need the voucher, but this might be just this counter). After comparing two colours on my skin to see which I prefered this was what I was given:




1 7 day Trial of the foundation and two sachets of Youth Liberator serum. As for the foundation its fantastic. The coverage is medium so if you want to hide things, this isn't for you but with this foundation I doubt you are going to need highlighter. It is made without powder so it doesn't block and highlight your pores, just leaves a natural finish (that glows). I wore this to work and people did comment on how bright my skin looked. One issue with this is that it is fragranced, in a perfume way. It is quite strong but i think this depends on personal preference.
I am sorely tempted to buy this foundation as I think it embodies everything you need from a foundation. The best thing is this sample was free so there is no excuse for you not to try it yourself.

As an added extra the very lovely lady gave me a sample of YSLs shocking mascara. Volume it does give and I experienced minimal clumping with this product. The brush applicator is plastic with small spikes which help seperate the lashes. This one does smell though. Like perfume. I have it on now (because of the photo) and I can smell it so I'm thinking I'm going to have to take it off. Probably won't be purchasing this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena