Wednesday 11 September 2013

Winterberry Nail Kit



A bit of a different post today. Yes, it's about nails. But with a difference. My first foray into the hidden world of etsy, and some of the hidden gems they have to offer. Today I want to present to you the Winterberry Nail Art kit. A value for money collection offering all you need to do some easy nail art. If you head over to the Winterberry Facebook Site they update when these kits are avaliable as from what I've seen, they sell rather quickly! So onto what I ordered.

Containing  colours of nail beads (for the fish egg beady effect), 3 vials of glitter, gold foil, 1 pot of red flocking powder, a UV nail polish, dotting tool and orange sticks, 2 striping tape (gold and red) and finally some nail studs! A lot, I'm sure you'd agree.
At £6.25 a pop plus postage I think you'd agree, well worth keeping your eye out and getting one from the Winterberry Etsy Shop. Plus for my lovely readers, the lovely Rachel is offering you a massive 20% off by entering the code BEAUTYFACTORY20 which is valid for 2 weeks from today! Get placing those orders.


 My favourite combination has to be the glitter effect on the nails, it looks great and lasts a while too. Here I've done a few examples of what you can achieve, but for more experienced nail art affectionados I'm 99% sure you can achieve something better than I did. 


So what do you think? Worth a bash?
I realise this post sounds a bit PRish but I paid for this myself, I just think it's totally awesome and that you should get involved :)

P.S Enter my MAC lipstick giveaway here, it ends Friday so get your entries in now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena